Enamel Pin Grade
Every pin is handmade, from filling the enamel to polishing the metal, so please keep in mind that every pin cannot be perfect!
Standard pins are the highest quality we offer. Since they are handmade, they may have minor imperfections; however, they are not noticeable unless through close inspection (ex.3-5inches from face).
Examples of expected Standard Grade imperfections:
- Small scuffs or scratches on metal/enamel, small specks, pores, or bubbles
- Slightly low or uneven fills
- Minor metal discolorations
B-Grade are Seconds pins that have more noticeable flaws and are sold at a discount. Very good for wearing.
Examples of expected Seconds Grade imperfections:
- Obvious overflowing enamel fills
- Large Smudges and/or staining
- Noticeable and deep scratches that span across the metal & enamel
- Very low fills in larger or visually important areas
- Loose posts/backings
We do not offer Collector Grade pins. We do our best to ensure the highest quality for our Standard grade pins.